Alila Hotel Wedding Package in Uluwatu Bali – Indonesia wedding places
The Alila Villas Uluwatu is a cluster of buildings, terraces, pools and gardens located 100 metres above the Indian Ocean on a limestone cliff on Bali’s Bukit Peninsula. Bukit’s dramatic, savannah landscape is the inspiration for the resort’s design and accordingly, the Alila Villas Uluwatu achieves a harmony with nature palpable to all who stay there.
Resort accommodations consist of 52 one-bedroom villas (291 sqm), 2 two-bedroom villas (582sqm), 25 private villas (2000-3000 sqm) and five cliffside villas with pool (also 2,000-3,000 sqm). Should guests ever want to emerge from these blissful sanctuaries, the facilities available to them include a palm-fringed, 50-metre pool, a fully-equipped fitness centre, an extensive resort library, a cigar bar, an event centre and a wedding pavilion and lawn.
For relaxation and rejuvenation, guests can head to the Spa Alila, five villas where traditional Balinese massages and beauty treatments are offered day and night. Fine dining is available at The Restaurant, whilst The Warung serves Balinese and Indonesian fare in a friendly and convivial atmosphere. With the help of the resort’s Leisure Concierge, guests can design custom-tailored day plans, choosing from activities like village temple walks, bike rides through Balinese rice fields, river rafting, mountain climbing, scuba diving and lessons at the Alila Cooking School.
Best of all, they can do it all in good conscience: thanks to systematic, resort-wide water and energy conservation mechanisms, the Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first resort in Bali designed to achieve Green Globe certification, the highest level of Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD).
Inclusion & Benefits:
- Wedding ceremony venue in Sunset Cabana or The Pavilion
- Chilled water and chilled towel for guests arrival
- Decorations in The Sunset Cabana
- Covered chairs and altar
- Commemorative certificate and wedding programs for your guests
- Standard sound system with CD player and two microphones
- One night stay for bride and groom in one-bedroom pool villa
- Breakfast for two persons and return transfers
- Document processing to Religious and Civil Registrar Office
- Wedding Liturgy
- English speaking Priest (Protestant)
- Religious certificate of marriage
- English speaking Civil Minister
- Certificate of Marriage from Civil Minister
- Pre-wedding meeting service by Wedding coordinator
- Welcome board to greet the guests (if any)
- Hair do & make up by local make up artist
- Roundtrip transfer from airport to hotel for couple only
- Round trip transfer from hotel to wedding venue for couple only
- Assistance from Bali Wedding Places team during ceremony
- Additional charge for Catholic service
- Also available for Blessing Ceremony, Commitment Ceremony and Renewal Vows
The above price excluding:
- Consular fee to the Embassy / Consulate
- Legalization Certificate of Married to Embassy, Ministry of Foreign Affair and Ministry of Law and Justice in Jakarta (if any)
- Courier fee
- Any other services are not mentioned at the above package
Terms & Conditions:
- The above prices are flexible and subject to change without prior notice.
- The above prices are valid during Low Season and will be applied additional charge for specific period.
- A prior reservation is required as the space is limited
- The prices are valid for all market except Japan and Korean market
- Wedding couple should fill up the Booking Request Form and e-mail to Bali Wedding Places
- No reservations are made yet until Bali Wedding Places received the Booking Form from the wedding couple.
Have a question or want to make a reservation?
Please fill out the form below
In this Page, Bridal looking for:
- Alila Uluwatu
- alila uluwatu wedding
- alila villas uluwatu
- alila uluwatu wedding package
- alila villas uluwatu wedding
- uluwatu wedding venues
- alila hotel bali
- wedding venues bali
- wedding at alila uluwatu