Why have a Bali Wedding with Amily Wedding Studio?
- We are a trusted legal wedding company which has been established since 2017. Our experienced Wedding Planner will handle you with prompt, accurate, efficient and friendly respond from the first inquiry until the final execution of your special day. We will throughout the entire process and guide you on choosing the right venue, going through the paperwork and organizing the ceremony and reception. Free yourself from a stress of planning and let Us to take care of your Wedding details in Bali.
When is the best time for a Wedding in Bali?
- All seasons would be best for a wedding in Bali. It’s depending on the venue that you are looking for. Especially if you like an outdoor wedding, we will suggest May to Early of November. During these months, there is very little rain and the air is cool – the perfect time for dream tropical weddings.
Can we married legally in Bali?
- According to the law No.1 of 1974 concerning marriage in Indonesia Canticle 2(1): “Marriage is legitimate if it has been performed according to the laws of the respective religious beliefs of the parties concerned”. Generally, person of any nationality who would like to marry in Indonesia providing they hold one of the five religions recognized by Indonesia (Moslem, Catholic, Buddhist, Hinduism and Protestant) Marriages under Indonesian law are performed by religious minister and the Catatan Sipil (Civil Registrar) or by the Kantor Urusan Agama (Directorate of Islamic Religion Affairs).
- A Special conditions apply for some Nationalities, therefore kindly consult with our Wedding Planner for more details of your Legal Wedding in Bali.
How long in advance we should stay in Bali before the wedding day?
- It is recommended that you are stay at least 3 full working days before your wedding day. Especially if you arrange a Legal Wedding, since some nationalities need to visit their Embassy in Bali to obtain a paperwork for legal wedding. The benefit of staying days earlier also for you to adapt with Bali’s weather as well as give a better pre wedding arrangements.
How long will a wedding ceremony take?
- Approximately the wedding ceremony will take about 20 minutes. Exceptional for Catholic Wedding it will take a longer time for the Wedding Mass 1.30 hours to 2.30 hours.
How far in advance should I book the Wedding Venue?
- The earlier the better to save the date and space. However the period time advisable 12 to 6 months in advance.
I plan to visit Bali before I decided to book the wedding venue, while I am in Bali can we meet and do a site visit to the venue? And is there a fee for that?
- That will be great if you can spare time to visit Bali and meet us before you confirmed the wedding venue and arrangement. It gives a better idea of who you will give your trust to arrange your Important Day with and give a safety feeling once we meet face to face. For the meeting we won’t charge any fee and you are pleased to welcome at Our Office, if you prefer to meet in your hotel / villa in Bali, we will be pleased to come to you.
- However for the Site Visit there will be fee charged of USD 100, it covers a transportation and a Wedding Coordinator to take you around to see some venues and meet some vendors. We will give you list of recommendation venue and vendors to fit in your budget and the fee is fully credited back to your wedding once you confirmed to go ahead with Us.
What Wedding Package do you offer?
- There are some basic wedding packages which already mentioned in packages page menu. However thus are still flexible and able to adjust based on your requirements. We are happy to work with the budget you provide to make sure your Dream Wedding happen in Bali.
Will Amily Wedding Studio Coordinator actually be on site on my wedding day?
- Absolutely yes, Our Wedding Coordinator will be onsite oversees all the arrangements and
details from the preparation time until the event finished. All you need to do is relax and enjoy
every moment you have with your loved ones on your Special Day in your life.
Me and My Fiancé not living in Bali and we couldn’t afford the timing to fly back and forth to
- Bali during our planning. How will the organization take place? In the lead up to your special day, you can expect to hear from us frequently. We will also send you an updated arrangement that we have discussed with an updated budget sheet. All the communication during the planning journey will be by email correspondence. However if you prefer phone call there is not a big deal for us , we will then send you and email summary of our discussion to confirm and make sure we will not miss any single information given. Because we understand that communication is comforting and the key to making this day as easy and stress free as possible.
Do you have suggested vendors for Flowers, Entertainment, MUA, etc. ?
- We work with you to source all of these items from our partners and trusted suppliers.
Will you liaise with my Vendors, if I booked my own?
- Yes we will liaise with them to ensure your Wedding Day goes without a hitch.
Would that be possible for Amily Wedding Studio to arrange a group accommodation for our guests with a special rates?
- Yes that is very possible as we work closely with Hotelier partners to save your time on arranging the accommodation for the guests.
Can I have a vision of our chosen wedding flowers arrangement?
- Once you have confirmed with us as Your Wedding Planner and booked the flowers and decoration through us, we will arrange a Mock Up with our florist for you to review. For the fee will be depending on the arrangements.
Do I need to book a makeup trial service?
- We suggest to book a Make Up trial before the wedding day. It can be arranged when you visit Bali for the pre wedding arrangement or at least 2 days before the wedding day. It is to ensure you and the MUA has the same point of view on how you want to look on your special day.
What is the next step once I confirmed my wedding venue?
- Once you have secured your wedding venue, we will then discuss item by item of the wedding essentials as we continue in the planning process.
When can I expect to hear from you after my first inquiries?
- We will reply within 48 hours from your first email. Exceptional for Saturday and Sunday as our office is closed for the weekend.
How to book Amily Wedding Studio Service?
- Once you have decided to use our services for your special day, Please click the reservation button on this site and we will send you a confirmation list of the services as well as the Invoice schedule. We expected 50% deposit to be paid of the service confirmed to secure our services.
What are the payment methods to pay the Amily Wedding Studio services?
- For Clients not living in Bali you can do a Bank Transfer and if you prefer to pay by credit card we have a PayPal account. In the invoice we will give our details of our Bank account. Please be informed all the bank fees or PayPal administration fee will be on Client’s cost.